Thursday, March 14, 2013

  We were extremely blessed with a few consecutive days of good vitamin D! And then the snow decided to re-enter our lives. Still beautiful here in Herrnhut nonetheless! 
We have just three short weeks until the Revive DTS starts, so this week and next we are busy with staff training. We have a wonderful staff team of ten people and have almost made our goal of 50 students (right now we are at 47)!

I can't emphasize enough how much we feel the move of God over this school. One of the main things we can do, is to constantly have a 'yes, Lord' in our spirit because whether or not we jump on board, He is doing something big!

 

John 14:12 NIV -   " Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. "



 You prayers are changing things! I encourage you to continue to pray big prayers, because we  serve a big God.