Monday, September 16, 2013

These past three weeks since returning from the Philippines have flown by! The April Revive DTS has officially graduated , and I have now completed staffing my second DTS (discipleship training school). I have learned so much throughout this time, and the Lord has revealed to me more and more about who I am in Him and what it truly means to be sold out for Jesus. Thank you so much for your support and prayers during these past 6 months; being a part of the transformation of these students' lives has been incredible and I couldn't have done it without you. Below, I have shared a video which shows an overview of where we went in the Philippines, and what we did. A couple of the students put it together and did a great job!

After the school graduated, I was able to go to a friends family's home in Balestrand, Norway for a 10 days vacation. The nature that surrounded me left me speechless every day I was there. I was truly able to come back to Herrnhut refreshed and rested. God continually blows me away by the places He allows me to go to experience Him in new and exciting ways. And I love that He loves to share his creation with us! How amazing is that?


What's next?
200 new students recently arrived at the base for the two Fall DTS's that are being held here. I will be helping lead a small group during this time, along with helping practically where needed. There are plenty of areas to be able to be plugged into when you are not staffing a school, since every one that works here are also volunteers. So, I will be jumping in to one of those areas! I will then plan on going home for the holidays at the end of November.